During your sign up, you will receive instant approval for an affordable monthly rate.
To replace your cash deposit using Rhino, follow the 3 simple steps below.
Step 1: Find a Rhino building in your desired rental area.
Rhino partners with thousands of units and counting, across the US.
- Ask your leasing agent/broker if the building you are interested in works with Rhino.
- Once you’ve found your building, ask what the Rhino deposit equivalent would be.
Step 2: Enroll with us online/accept your building’s invite for you to enroll (via your email provided to leasing)
- Follow all directions sent in the emails or via our enrollment flow online. Receiving a quote is completely free, should you decide not to use Rhino you will be charged absolutely nothing.
- Should you enroll and decide not to go through with the apartment, your contract will be canceled ($0 cancellations fee) and you will be refunded your first monthly payment.
Step 3: Pay your 1st-month payment to Rhino, and insure your deposit instantly.
- Once you pay - your security deposit coverage is immediately active and you are ready to sign your lease and move in.